Hi! I’m Jennifer Ryan, creator of Dream Plan Achieve. I thought I’d take this opportunity to tell you a bit about myself in the form of some random facts…
* As well as being a business and productivity ninja at Dream Plan Achieve, I also work part-time as a senior carer for dementia patients.
* I have seven children – three girls and four boys.
* I am a Stephen King super-fan and both of my cats are named after Stephen King characters.
* I HATE having my picture taken – one of the reasons why there are so few of me online. I’m just not photogenic at all!
* Before setting up Dream Plan Achieve, I owned 3 other businesses… The first was a cleaning company, followed by a proofreading and editing business and an event management company.
* I’ve always been a writer and I now write psychological thrillers in my spare time.
* I love to work in bed, or at my desk in my pajamas, with a hot water bottle under my feet and an endless supply of coffee. (See my Instagram feed for a pic of me working in my pj’s… this is real life dude, no make-up, bedhead and dressing gown).
* I have generalised anxiety disorder and I have lived with depression for most of my life. I now live a mostly happy and balanced life by combining prescribed medication with holistic methods such as writing, meditation, aromatherapy and exercise.
* I’m addicted to making lists! I’m also addicted to stationery… Pens, paper, notebooks, and especially planners.
* I’m insanely passionate about helping other people. I’m a Cancerian and both of my jobs reflect that.
* My bullsh*t detector is extremely sensitive and my tolerance for it is very low. Once I detect even the slightest hint of bullsh*t, that’s it, I’m gone.
So, that’s me in a nutshell… I’d love to get to know you, so please feel free to drop me an email with some random facts about yourself!